Thursday 28 January 2016

Sticky goals

Although I really had a stressful day where only little went as I planned I'm just amazed about how well my goals have worked out. I started creating those really small lifestyle changes in November - relying on what I had learned throughout the year before.

Many adjustments had to be made - I was really glad of finding out about habitica - a RPG-style habit creator where I can make lists, rewards, challenges etc. it's really fun and definetely helps me to keep track - I can't imagine where I'd be without it.
My Habitica today


In focusing only on small changes I seem to have learned more about myself and really started to change. I was able to stick to all of my daily goals today with very little effort and even though I felt depressed and longed for food to fight the feeling in the afternoon.

I realize what Steve Kamb is talking about building an antifragile system now and that those things really exist.

I'll leave you with only these short words for today, I'm tired but in a good way: we just finished gaming night playing League of Legends and I hope I'll be able to edit and upload the next Vlog tomorrow as I've recorded it already last Saturday.

All the best to everyone!
Elanor


No comments:

Post a Comment