Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy 2016!

Hi together! - yap, this is me writing another Blog. Thinking about New Year’s Resolutions, I realised I had to write some kind of fitness battle log anyway and on top of that I needed to make it public, so I would find folks that can keep me accountable. So, yes, this Blog is about me and for myself - I will be very selfish here ;-)

What might be useful for you to know is that I’m of German nationality but not living in Germany - so, I’m no native English speaker. This is my journey and if you yourself sometimes do not feel very motivated with your goals, I can totally feel with you - let’s get motivated together! I appreciate your likes, subscriptions and shares because they are a huge motivation!

I’m a freelance artist, I’m married and I live in France. I have 3 horses and 3 dogs … I love singing and blog-writing … and food of course … and I start liking to exercise.

I’m member of the NerdFitness Academy and I absolutely love the channel Obesetobeast on Youtube!
Happy 2016 everyone and all the best for you! Thank you for reading -

Yours,

Elanor