Sunday 10 January 2016

OMG Sunday

So, it's Sunday night and I'm supposed to write a small article here and I'm gathering the rest of today's energy to stick to it, even if I have the feeling of having screwed - or, let's be more correct: it didn't go according to my plan.

But this is always a valuable lesson for me: letting go of control. My husband said to me some time ago that I really could be a total control freak ... sigh ... I think there's worse than me but I take this feedback seriously.

I'm tired - I haven't weighed myself because the morning evolved differently as I thought and I have the feeling to have totally overeaten. I'll head over to MyFitnessPal to check my calories and then I'm done for today. I hope I will upload the next video tomorrow but weighing will be on Tuesday I'm afraid.

I'll check in with you soon!
Yours,
Elanor

No comments:

Post a Comment