Thursday 17 March 2016

Leveling up my workout


I'm preparing for a trip to Germany at the moment, but I also found my motivation again to work out. Maybe I'll even find a way to work out while I'm on the road - I'll update of course here ;-)

In lack of a gym nearby I do some bodyweight exercises like push ups, squats, lunges, planks etc. Of course, I reduce the movements so I can do them in good form. If somebody is ready that has no idea what this might look like, here are some examples:

Instead of push ups on the floor I do wall push ups (yes, just standing in front of a wall).
Instead of lunges I do split squats:
After doing 4 times the "level 1" workout, I now switch to "level 2", adding some more repetitions and I'm really looking forward to it. So, before lunch, I'll head over to it - I hope to do a more detailed update of my fitness challenge.

Read me soon!
Yours, Elanor

No comments:

Post a Comment