Thursday 4 February 2016

Week of Rest

Again one day late for this post!

So, because of my Computer problems I totally overlooked that the next NF-Challenge started on Monday. I will maybe join everyone on Sunday but I haven't got any new goals preapred yet and I'm still struggling to get my PC running again.

I will have to send in my Hard Drive or get a new one - I desperately wait for the answer of the manufacturer for the warranty.

It's good to see how my goals stick and which of them are easier and which aren't. The 1-snack-a-day goal works pretty fine and relieves me of much stress.

I will leave it here - I'm on my sister's computer and the next day's I'll focus more on cleaning the house and getting everything organized.

You'll read me soon!!!

- Yours Elanor

No comments:

Post a Comment