Wednesday 17 February 2016

Aching to make music!

I just watched those guys over and over again - they are so amazing!!! Please enjoy!

Making videos for this blog has really inspired me to film myself singing - of course, it won't be as catchy and professional as those guys but I ache to do so already since last year!!! I love singing and playing the guitar and I've developed some skill overtime. It would be just for fun and to get out some of my emotions.

Here, this clip was made on chistmas evening 2013 - I had a cold, there was a storm outside and the only thing I did was humming ;-)

Is there some news from me from the fitness battlefront?

Well - I screwed all my goal because nothing goes according to plan this week but there's definetely something worth sharing with you guys: MY COMPUTER IS RUNNING AGAIN!!!!

So, now only the installing of software is to be done and I will be operational again. Let's hope for the next clip to be edited correctly again.



Back to fitness :P

I did some research concerning the hashimoto-thyreoiditis disease I might be concerned with. I wanted to know more as it is common in my family and I'm really the biggest of everyone. I found a course in German language that explains really good - I'm watching the videos and hope to be finished with it by Sunday so I can tell you more.

Somehow I'm really confident and trusting at the moment although I gained weight back because it feels that I'm discovering things that are suitable for my journey in the future and there will be better weeks.

I'll leave you with this short glimpse of my feelings and you'll read me again on Sunday!

Yours
Elanor

No comments:

Post a Comment