Saturday 8 April 2017

What if life is a test?

Hello my fellow Rebels,


here goes this weeks
UPDATE:

this week really was full of challenges; our car broke down, my husband got sick and I had to do all the farm work alone, the money didn't arrive the date it was planned and everyone in my family was really busy with their own work. I was left with all my farmwork alone ...

BUT!

... that way I was active everyday and more or less got all my goals in and this really surprised me because I was really struggling.

Even mealplanning finally starts to get easier and we had got 2 meals left over so we were able to go 1 more day without shopping. As I'm writing this, 2,5 kgs of chicken is baking in the oven for tomorrows family meeting. Yes, I'm especially proud of how I'm doing when life tests me.




This week I will leave out the question of the week, as I just want this update to be "out there". ;)

Having a daily workout routine really seems to be working out for me - this is what I feel woud be my answer for last weeks question.

Thank you for checking out this post!

Yours,
Elanor

No comments:

Post a Comment