Friday 21 April 2017

Easter Video - and the coolest home-gym inspiration

Hey everyone!

I'm a little late with posting this video (but I'm happy it came out at the right time) and the quality is really crap - but here it comes:

Now, I'm so happy because I've been sticking to my weekly updates for 6 weeks now and my YouTube-Channel really starts to start off because it seems I got noticed by the YouTube algorithm for doing videos regularly. This channel is some kind of an experiment for me too to learn about filmmaking and web-marketing (without pushing to hard) and it seems to start moving - although my video quality really is not good at the moment.

Anyway, I was subscribed by several people and one of them made really inspiring videos about his Backwood Workouts and I wanted to share them with you - let's get creative making our own home gym ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment