Monday 3 April 2017

Do you have to work out daily?

My Short list of an Update:

Question of the week: Do you also work out daily and just rotate the type of exercise or do you rest completely and then push with more intensity the other days?
My weekly weight loss journey's update: 2 weeks challenge is over - drinking water is becoming natural to me - mealplanning is still a struggle but it keeps getting better and I will find ways to improve.
Biking is great - much improvement - workouts done - did workouts daily this week!

Fitness Marshall Cardio Workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX9R-...

Last weeks question:
Laptop really put stress out of my life and I feel much more productive and less stressed.

Next weeks new habit:
- working out everyday with strenght training every 2nd day.
- continue smart mealplanning

Yours,
Elanor

No comments:

Post a Comment