Monday 31 July 2017

How PERFECTIONISM made me push too hard - Weight loss Vlog - Elanor's Jo...





Finally the video is uploaded; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uWfc_AWiu4 Drawing #Sansa #Stark - #GameofThrones #FanArt - Part II: #Colouring and #Watercolor Techniques
Part I - Lineart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wf8K5I-2-E&t=12s&list=PLachEtPdR7HnJYiwHWUoVhSCCDbzU1aJS&index=1

Today I'm drawing to honor the 7th season of the Game of Thrones TV-Show, #SansaStark, daughter of #NedStark and #CatelynStark, leaning on the #weirwoodtree in #Winterfell. A free interpretation. The #celticdesignsymbolises Sansa's inner world. She was born and raised in Winterfell in #HouseStark ( #Wolf ), promised to #Geoffrey #Baratheon ( #Stag ), caught in the ranks of house #Lannister ( #Lion ) - in the branches sits a #mockingbirdrepresenting #PetyrBaelish ( #Littlefinger ). This video shows my colouring with different watercolor techniques and the tracing of the lines in the end.

Have fun devouring the new season of A Game of Thrones!

I particularly like to draw Celtic designs with Celtic knotwork and images of Norse mythology and their mythical creatures. For example, Celtic crosses, ornaments and even natural spirits.

If you liked the video, I would be very happy about a subscription, a comment and / or a "like". Share the video with your friends and check out my website: www.jajofo.de

You want to order a tattoo design or illustration from me? Then I write a message or an email directly to jajofo@gmail.com

Here are my social media links. On their profiles you can follow me to see what I'm doing currently:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JaJoFo-128817690526942/
Instagram: jajofo_jaanakern
Music by Adrian von Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment