Friday 3 March 2017

Finding my BIG WHY - Nerdfitness Academy Respawn

With beginning of march 2017 I'm respawning my fitness journey in the Nerdfitness Academy - taking time to go through everything again - looking for what I missed and where I didn't pay attention in the first time.

3 years ago, around this time of the year, I started my fitness journey and started to get seriuos about it! I want to write down what my motivation is today ... so many things have changed ...


  • I want to be able to do and enjoy the things I LOVE: horseriding, biking, dancing, hiking, running ... I miss all of this so much
  • I want to live and do what I can to preserve my body and not die because I neglected it. I love life so much.
  • I want to look and feel good and not always stress because of fear of being judged as lazy and unhealthy - because that'S not true!
  • I want to celebrate life and also show others that the world is a beautiful place and everything is possible.
  • I want to be able to have children and be there for them, give them a home and see them grow up. The same for my husband and my horses.
Wow, it was tougher writing this down than I expected. 

I need some emotional break right now ...


No comments:

Post a Comment